Followers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Day After

What occurs to me is that choosing a subject to write about is difficult; there is truly a universe of material.  My first concern here is produce a thoughtful script, which will generate conversation.  At my age, I have finally learned that I am not always right.  Nor do I know everything.  Frankly, that is  not humility, merely realism.  As a consequence, I hope that when I write something which is either wrong or disagreeable that you will comment, but nicely.  My second concern and first chore is to figure out the nuances of the host site, so I can make this effort worth your time and mine.  I would like to make access easy, commenting easier, and finding this spot easiest. 

Although I decided whimsically to create this blog, as a means to express my thoughts, and gather yours, I want you to know what I will be writing about in future entries.  In an election year, what else but politics.  But I intend to talk about other topics which affect me, you and the world.  The environment, space exploration, books, movies, sports, politics, finance, the Occupy movement, education, gardening, food, politics, QVC, Christmas, friendship and family-ship, health care, Medicare, housing and mortgages, the Constitution, pets, charities, employment and unemployment, social media, politics, and lists.  This is not intended to exhaust the options.  And if you leave comments, I have even more to talk about. 

Hopefully, this will be fun, and occasionally funny.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment